This morning, when I attempted to access an old blog posting to see how I had resolved a problem in the past that I was experiencing again, I saw a page displaying an "Internal Server Error" message. The page also noted "More information about this error may be available in the server error log. When I checked the Apache error log for the site, I noticed references to the problem being linked to line 322 in the calendar plugin code for the Blosxom blogging software I use on the site. I found the issue was related to the the calendar plug-in's cache file being only zero bytes in length. When I deleted the cache file it was automatically recreated, which resolved the problem. I experienced the same problem a month ago on March 22.
[ More Info ]