A family member wanted to create her own custom playing cards for Magic: The Gathering. She had downloaded a number of .mse-installer files for the game and asked me to help her use them, since there was no application on her system that would open them. I had previously installed a computerized version of Magic called Magic Workstation, an application for Microsoft Windows systems, on her Microsoft Windows 10 system, but it would not open the .mse-installer files. I found that such files are associated with Magic Set Editor (MSE). MSE has the following features:
- Easily create your own cards for Magic: the Gathering, VS System, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and other games
- Create realistic looking images of your cards
- Analyze your set and find ways to improve it
- Play with your own cards in Apprentice and CCG Lackey
- Create professional looking 'spoilers'
- Keep all of your designs in one place
- Templates available up to M15 frame keep your cards up to date
If you have a .mse-installer file, you can use it with Magic Set Editor by double-clicking on the file after Magic Set Editor has been installed If there is an update available in the package, you can click on it to select it.
[ More Info ]