The following steps can be taken to remove the cookies associated with a particular website in the Firefox browser. Note: these steps were taken on Firefox 50.0.2 on a Microsoft Windows 10 system, but should be applicable to other versions as well.
- Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the upper, right-hand corner of the Firefox Window.
- Click on Options.
- In the about:preferences window, click on Privacy.
- Under the History setion of the Privacy window, click on "remove individual cookies".
- In the Cookies window, scroll down to you find the relevant site.
- Click on the relevant site to select it, then click on the Remove Selected button.
[ More Info ]