If you wish to be able to save webpages with the Evernote web clipper inside the Microsoft Edge browser, you can install the Evernote extension using the following steps:
- Inside the Edge browser, click on the row of 3 dots that appears at the upper, right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Extensions.
- Then click on Get extensions from the Store.
- Look for Evernote in the list of extensions and click on it to install the Evernote extension for Edge.
- You will then see details on the extension, which is free. Click on Get.
- Once it is installed, you can click on the Launch button.
[ More Info ]