I need to track work requests that are associated with particular projects. The work requests are submitted through a website, but I want to be able to run queries on the data that aren't available to me from the website. So I decided to add a projects table to an existing SQLite database I have on my MacBook Pro laptop. I didn't want to manually enter a list of about 200 projects into the table, however, so I copied the projects list from the website into a text file. The webpage that lists all of the projects includes projects that are no longer valid and I want to include those in my database table, but note that they are longer valid. When I copy the data from the web page, I have lines like the following ones:
450 SN/GN Tech Edit Delete ACE Edit Delete ADO Edit Undelete AGO Edit Delete AGS Edit Delete AIM Edit Delete Artemis Edit Undelete ASF Edit Delete ATSC Edit Undelete AXAF Edit Undelete BATSE/Gro Edit Undelete CANDOS Edit Undelete CARA Edit Delete CD Manager Edit Delete CMF Edit Undelete CMOC Edit Delete CMS Edit Undelete
The entries that are no longer valid have "Undelete" at the end of the line indicating the projects were deleted, but they can be undeleted.
I created a table in the database with the following columns all of which contain text data:
[ More Info ]