DC++ Shared File Locations
a Peer to Peer (P2P) filesharing program, stores
, which you
will find in the directory where it is installed.
You will find the locations of shared files between
tags. The following is an example.
<Directory Virtual="Comics & Etc">S:\Comics & Etc\</Directory>
NSA and the Army Seek Quantum Physics Answers
The NSA and the US Army Research Office are seeking answers to quantum physics
questions. They have 3 broad goals:
- develop new quantum computing algorithms for hard computational problems
- characterize the efficiency of candidate quantum algorithms
- develop insights into the power of quantum computation and consider issues
of quantum complexity and computability.
The agencies expect to make one to three awards of less than two hundred
thousand per year in 2009.
The agencies stipulate that "Investigators should presuppose the
existence of a fully functional quantum computer and consider what
algorithmic tasks are particularly well suited to such a machine."
NSA and Army on quest for quantum physics jackpot
Date: October 28, 2008
Eight Common Social Engineering Tactics
, posted an article
Social Engineering: 8 Common Tactics
that lists common tactics
used by people hoping to glean information by social engineering techniques
that will allow them to break into systems, learn sensitive information, or
manipulate people into taking action that benefits the social engineer, e.g.
using spam to tout a stock and drive up its price temporarily.
Renaming a category in Microsoft Money 2007
To rename a category in Microsoft Money 2007, take the following steps in
- From the home screen, where you see Account List, Account
Register, Cash Flow, Manage Online Services, etc.,
click on Account List.
- You will see a menu bar above the Account List with Account
Tools. Morgages & Loans, etc. on it. Click on Account
Tools and select Categories & Payees.
- Find the category or subcategory you wish to rename, and right-click on it
and choose Rename.
- Type the new name for the category and click on the OK button.
Any entries in Money, that were under the previous name for the category will
now be under the new name.