Scheduling a Backup Task in Symantec Ghost 7.5
- On the View menu, click Scheduler. All scheduled tasks will appear.
- On the Task menu, click New Task.
- Expand the Tasks folder.
- Select the task that you want to schedule, then click on the OK
- On the Schedule tab, set the date, time, and frequency with which to
execute the task.
- On the Task tab, in the Run as field, type the user name of the
person who is running the task. The default is the logged on user.
- Click on the Set Password button.
- In the Password field, type your password. You must type a password
to run the task. The password is confirmed when the task runs.
- In the Confirm field, type your password again to confirm that it is
- Click on the OK button.