To be able to view the Developer Tab in Microsoft Excel for Mac 2016, take the following steps:
- Click on Excel at the top, left-hand corner of the Excel window and the select Preferences.
- On the Excel Preferences window, click on View in the Authoring section.
- In the View window, click on the check box next to Developer tab, which you will see in the In Ribbon, Show section.
- You can close that window by clicking on the "x" in the red circle at the top, left-hand corner of the window. You should then see Developer as a selectable option to the right of Data, Review, and View on the menu bar at the top of the Excel window.
- If you click on the Developer tab, you should see options that include Visual Basic, Macros, Record Macro, Add-ins, Excel Add-ins, Button, Group Box, Combo Box, Label, Check Box, Scroll Bar, List Box, Option Button, and Spinner.
[ More Info ]